Sunday 3 June 2012

My Review Of: Rimmel ScandelEyes Mascara

So like I said in my last review, I am not much of a Rimmel girl. But when I did the Tesco 3 for 2 Spree I picked up a couple of products, this mascara being one of them. Once again I have been presently surprised. Rimmel says that this mascara is the largest wands from there range yet. Containing collagen and keratin, this mascara claims to boost volume, and look after your lashes at the same time. I love it.

The volume it gives my lashes is great, and I have worn it everyday since I got it! This is going to end up being another of the products that I regularly buy. I used to be a really big fan of false lashes, but when I am wearing this, I don't feel the need. I will make sure to post some pictures of me wearing this soon. The other thing I love about it is that it isn't a complete mission to remove it. It comes off quite easily with my make-up remover, yet it doesn't run or smudge whilest wearing it.

This is only a short write up as there really isn't much for me to say other than, go get it. This product is available in all the usual places, and normally retails around £6.99.



I hope this is useful if you are looking for a voluminous mascara.

Want to know where to find me.... links in the sidebar :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment