Monday 6 February 2012

Sorryyyyy been sooo long!!

Hey....

So sorry for the long gap between posts, I have been working crazzyyyy shifts and have had little time for anything over than sleeping. Did fit in a few days at my Nana and Grandad's as it was my Grandad's birthday and spent the day with him.

I haven't got any weigh in information for you yet, as my weigh in is tomorrow. But I have a horrible feeling I may have not lost anything as I have been a little naughty! Going to have a massive cardio work out tomorrow and really crack down on the calories and hopefully reach the 'I've lost a stone mark' by the end of this week, if not definitely have to hit it next week!

I will come back on tomorrow with either good or bad news lol.

Been feeling a little annoyed this week to say the least and have had a few rants on Facebook/Twitter which was probably a little immature of me but, hey, I lost my rag!

Nothing upsets me more than working extra hard all month, 50 hours a week and then having a month where you can't afford to buy a pair of socks let alone go out and get wrecked 3 times a week. I may have put on a status in regards to this lol. Sorry if anyone was offended (but as stated in my second status, you need to take a look at yourself if you think its aimed at you) but I feel really strongly about this. I'm paying my taxes and going to work rain or shine, sick or sicker. And all the while there are some buggers out there that sit around doing nothing all day other than moaning about there various illnesses and lack of money, only to follow up these statuses with one telling the world that they are 'off out tonight'. Its really frustrating to me and I know it is to other's, so while I am sorry if I upset or offended anyone, doesn't change my feelings on the subject by any stretch of the imagination!

Something else has annoyed me this week! (Nevvverrrr....) I'm not one to normally comment on or 'tweet'celebs, but the current attack on Lucy Meck from so called human beings this week left me feeling angry and hurt for her. So what if she previously made a mistake. That doesn't make it ok for Mario Falcone to be emailing/texting numerous amounts of other girls. That's just wrong! All these people tweeting Lucy horrible messages telling her she deserves it have got a really strange understanding of ethics! If Mario thinks it is ok to behave like that, he shouldn't have ever reprimanded Lucy in the first place. And if he wasn't willing to forget, he shouldn't of taken her back. So Lucy Meck, I'm all for you on that one kid, as quite frankly, hes a bit of a scumbag and you can quite clearly do better love.

Ok so I shall stop having a grumpy moment for now (oh just one more thing, what a stupid thing Arg said about Lydia the other night, proper love him, but really how thick can you get!!). Going to be working really hard again this week (well 8 days....) so I will try to catch up as much as I can on here, but hopefully will be dedicating most of my time to exercise.

Not long now until I go off to Glasgow/Edinburgh for a week and I am really looking forward to it. I've shortlisted around 15 flats to look at right in the city centre of Glasgow, obviously some may have gone by then but I'm sure there will be new ones. I'll keep you updated on my move!

Anyway guys, I'm going to be on here updating all things Hattie in full tomorrow, so I'm not going to waffle on any further with my rants about TOWIE, etc, lol!

Catch you tomorrow, thanks loveables! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment