Sunday 8 January 2012

Week One!

The shopping has been done, the various wii fitness games have been purchased and set up, meals are planned for the week and I'm ready to ditch the extra weight. Little worried that my dodgy knee is still playing up but hopefully it will be well enough to work out on.


Have hidden all the naughty foods from sight and made sure that there are plenty of healthy low calorie snack foods around!


I'm actually quite looking forward to it.


Some people may find it silly to be making such a big deal out of a diet, but I am determined this is going to work! 


My meal planner seems pretty over the top, but I need to know what I'm doing lol!


I've fitted all my meals into my days so that I'm eating the right thing at the right time!






My hubby and family are being really supportive and encouraging which is great as they are going to have to put up with my whinging, whining and moaning about wanting chocolate and kfc lol. 


Hoping to lose at least 3 pounds this week! 


Wish me luck... thanks loveables :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment