Friday 6 January 2012

Having a Treat won't necessarily kill your Calorie Allowance....

The opinions expressed here are my own and not those of the companies stated below. I am not a health professional merely an experimental blogger.


:)




I have made a list of some tasty treats from my favourite takeaways and there  calorie content!
My theory is if I know there is something I can eat I will stick to that less calorific item rather than splurging my whole daily allowance in a couple of mouthfuls....


Let me know what you think...  









Nandos

450 or Less
1/4 Chicken Breast with Corn and Peas = 392
Mixed Leaf salad with Chicken = 317
3 Wings and 2 Corn = 317
3 Wings with Spicy Rice = 378
1/4 Chicken Breast with Spicy Rice = 324
1/4 Chicken Breast with Spicy Rice and Corn = 423
500 or Less
1/4 Chicken Breast with Spicy Rice and Peas = 482
Chicken Pitta and Corn = 485
Vegi Pitta and Corn = 483
Beanie Pitta (on its own!) = 476
1/4 Chicken Breast with Coleslaw and Corn = 499
3 Wings with Mash 461
Small Treats
Nata = 210
Mango Sorbet =186
Yogurt = Approx 100 per 100ml
Chilly Billy Lolly = 49.5

McDonalds
Cheeseburger, Sml Fries and Diet Coke = 529
4 Chicken Nuggets, Sml Fries and Diet Coke = 404
6 Chicken Nuggets, Sml Fries and Diet Coke = 484
Bagel with Philadelphia, Orange Juice = 383
Fish Fingers, Sml Fries and Diet Coke = 429

Greggs
Bacon & Cheese wrap = 410
Sausage Roll = 360
Cheese & Tomato Pizza = 290
Yum Yum = 340
Bacon Roll = 380
Golden Syrup Oats = 260
Chicken & Sweetcorn Sandwich on Oat = 310
Tuna & Sweetcorn Sandwich on Oat = 310

KFC
2 Hot Wings and Corn = 315
4 Hot Wings and Corn = 480
1 Piece and Corn = 394
1 Piece and Chips = 491
2 Hot Wings, Chips and Corn = 562
Cheese BBQ Roller and Corn = 390


The places above are the ones that I find it hardest to stay away from. I work at Nandos and eat there everyday which is why that particular 'menu' is a little more structured. I walk past Greggs everyday on my way to work and often find myself nipping in there on a morning to grab some brekkie. McD's is just convenience, often Brett and I will nip through the drivethru on a busy day, I thought that by just having a double cheeseburger I wasn't having that much.... how wrong could I be! And KFC is just my favourite takeaway ever lol.

I found all this information on the company websites. I've printed it off and stuck it in the back of my food diary so that its to hand all the time. I find it really useful. Its a bit time consuming to put together but worth it if stops you splurging all your calories away in one sitting.

Let me know what you think... thanks lovelies xx


The opinions expressed here are my own and not those of the companies stated above. I am not a health professional merely an experimental blogger.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment